Frequently Asked QuestionsYou've got questions, we've got answers. Select a question below to learn more about how we work and how we can help.
- Tell us about your home through our online form, or give us a call (267) 406-0036.
- We’ll review the information within 24 hours and determine the best opportunities for creating a fast solution.
- We’ll contact you with options and send a FAST and FAIR CASH OFFER, or plan to see your home.
- If you choose one of our solutions, we’ll schedule a closing date.
There are a few key factors that we consider:
- We understand how we can solve a problem for you; provide an offer that makes financial sense for you, and one that you’ll be happy with.
- We look at the location of the property, the age of the home, the current condition of the home, what repairs are needed, and values of comparable homes that sold in the area recently.
- We take many pieces of information into consideration in order to come up with a fair price that works for you and us too.
We don’t list houses. We are real estate investors: We buy houses in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas that meet our purchasing and portfolio criteria. After purchase we may repair the house and resell it to another home owner or keep it as a rental ourselves.
Great question and we’re glad you asked!
- We do not charge commissions or fees to buy your house (the average agent charges 6%, which is traditionally paid by you, the seller). We don’t want to list your house for a fee; we want to buy it from you with no fees involved.
- We pay all closing costs. Conversely, working with an agent will set you back about 2% in closing costs, which again is traditionally paid by you, the seller
- If you’d rather work with an agent, we have several wonderful agents whom we can refer to you.
Yes! Existing loans, liens and mortgages get paid off when you sell the house. Any remaining balance goes to you after closing.
Time is at a premium if the home is going through the foreclosure process, so we need to move quickly. Sometimes we can negotiate with the bank to delay the foreclosure, which provides more time for us to purchase the home. Rest assured, we’ve worked with clients through this circumstance and can provide a solution that works best for you.
Absolutely. We will purchase your home as-is, which includes homes in need of repair. The majority of the homes that we buy need many repairs at the time of purchase. When selling your home to us, you don't need to repair or cleanup your house in order for us to buy it.
As soon as we close, you will get your cash. We generally close in about 2 to 3 weeks, but that timeframe is flexible depending on what works best for you.
Still have questions? No worries, give us a call at (267) 406-0036, or click here to submit an online inquiry.